Monday, September 22, 2014

49er band wagon fans, please step off the wagon

Wow....week 3 and I'm only posting now? Geez.

I turned off sports radio today because I didn't want to hear about the whiners that called in to complain that the 49er coach is losing the club, or to hear that the the 49ers look terrible and don't know what  they are doing.

Do you think the coaches get paid big bucks and have no clue on how to turn the ship around? Be real people. They aren't NFL coaches for nothing. While we all go to our day jobs and pretend to know how to coach, Harbaugh and staff spend their entire days AND nights thinking/tinkering/talking/coaching football. These guys know what they are doing. This is why they are coaches and we are not.

So if you are a 49er faithful, it's time to show it. If you want to jump ship, please jump. We don't want you on our ship. Go join the Raider nation (oh snap!)

-5.5 points vs. Philly this week. I got 5 on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment