Friday, September 23, 2011

Virtual Parlay

Ok...since it's been forever since I've posted, I think I'm going to use this blog to track my parlay pics. Here's the deal: 3, 4 and 5 team parlays for College and Pro Football. Assume $5 wagers for each. Assume 5 team payout is 12:1, 4 team payout is 6:1, and 3 team payout is 3:1.

Picks are ranked 1-5 (may throw in a few extras). 3 team pick uses my top 3 choices. 4 team pick is the same 3 teams as my 3 spot, but includes my 4th top pick...same deal with 5 team pick (if you can't figure it out, then you suck).

I'll blog my week 1 and 2 results sometime soon, but here's my picks for week 3:

College:
1. Take Oregon +16 over Arizona. Oregon is on the road, but they need to make up ground in the rankings by blowing up teams now.
2. Take Boise State + 28.5 over Tulsa. No comment.
3. Take Ohio St +16.5 over Tulane.
4. Take Oregon State +5 over UCLA. I hate LA.
5. Take FIU +17 over LA-Laffayette (I can't even spell it).

Extra picks:
6. Take SJ State +10.5 over New Mexico (I should stay away from SJ State, but after the ass kicking the 1st 2 weeks, they need a win).
7. Take Fresno St. +3 over Idaho
8. take San Diego State -10 over Michigan.

NFL:
1. take Pitt +10.5 over Indy: No Manning, no way!
2. take SD +14.5 over KC: No Charles, no chance!
3. take GB +3.5 over Chi
4. take NO +4 over Houston
5. take ATL -1.5 over Tampa Bay

Extra picks:
Take the Niners -2.5 over Cinci: Niners can't win on the East Coast, but "this year is different"!
Take the Raiders -3.5 over NY Jets: Raiders sell out the Colesium? WTF?

6 plays @ $5 each = $30. Lets see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment