Saturday, October 1, 2011

Virtual Parlay #2

OK. I sucked last week. Good thing it's virtual!

This weeks College picks before the games start:

1) Take Standford -21.5 over a powder blue UCLA. No I did not base it on the color of a uniform, game is at Stanford.
2) Take Fresno State -3.5 over Mississippi. Don't know why, just a good feeling.
3) Take Wisconsin -10 over Nebraska: Wisconsin as been putting up some serious points...plus they are at home.
4) Take Oklahoma -40 over Ball state: bidding for #1 OK needs a statement game.
5) Take Colorado -4 over SJ State: I hate going against the local teams...but money talks and brown stuff gets stepped on.

Bonus:
Take LSU -30.5 over Kentucky
Take Georgia -7 over Missisisisisispiweortoigpoi State
Take Notre Dame -12 over Purdue....so not a ND fan, but they are doing well this year.

Same Deal, $5 parlay a 3 spot, 4 spot and 5 spot. 3 spot is picks 1,2 and 3. 4 spot includes the 4th, and 5 spot includes the 5th.

NFL:

1) Niners are +9 doggs vs Philly? Really? They won't lay down like that. Take the Niners.
2) Green Bay -12.5 over Denver: I hate big spreads in the NFL, but GB is the team this to beat this year. Take GB.
3) Baltimore -3 over Jets: hahaha....Jets are gonna get spanked. Helllllo Ed Reed! Take Baltimore.
4) Oakland +5 over NE. This is going to be a grind it out game. Looking forward to watch McMadden run wild again. OK, I have to admit I only hate on the Raiders when they suck. They've proved a lot already. I'm still a 49er fan for life, just have to give props to the Raiders because they looked good against the Jets lastweek. Take Oakland.
5) San Diego -7 over Miami: Another high powered offense that will choke at the end of the season. Take SD.


Bonus picks:

6) Take Washington -2.5 over St. Louis
7) Take Dallas -1 over Detroit.
8) Take New Orleans -7 over Jaguars.

I'd do the 3,4,5 scheme as I'd it. Let's pretend and throw another 3,4 combo with the following:
1a) Take NO -7.
2a) Take San Diego -7
3a) Take Green Bay -12.5
4a) Take Baltimore -3

I dunno why, but I like these matcheups. $5x3 = $15 for the college parlays. $5x5= $25 for pro games. $40 for the week.

I'm <-$30> from last week. Still haven't posted week 2 and 1, but I lost in week 2 <-30> and won my College Picks in week 1 +$105. Less the $40 for picks this week, but back down to +$5.

C-Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment