Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 4 and 5 recap

Week 5 recap:

I caugt a 3 spot on the college games. +$30. Lost my 4 and 5 spot, -$10.

Dayam my NFL picks: Called OAK, SF, and GB. NO were -6 but only won by 3, so I lose: another $10.

+$10 is better than 0. I'll take it!

------------------

College recap on NFL week 4:
Fresno screwed me up on my college picks. -$15 here.

for my NFL pics:
I catch my 3 spot for taking the Niners, GC, and Baltimor. I missed the 4 and 5 because OAK got spanked by NE. +20 for these picks.

Now the good news: I catch my bonus 3 spot and 4 spot!!! That would have been +$30 and a +$50 for a grand total of +$100 for this weekend!
----------------

Combine Weeks 4 and 5 and I made a healthy $130!!! WOOT!.

Now if I can only do my picks earlier in the week and be more systematic...

No comments:

Post a Comment