WOOT! Big day tomorrow for the 49er! 3.5pt dogs with a o/u of 47.
You know I like the 49ers, and guess what, I like the under too. $20 2 spot virtual play because I believe in the 49ers!
Broncos 13 point dogs...guess the east coast doesn't believe in Tebow magic! Guess what, take the horsies and the over of 50.5. $10 2 spot virtual play.
Baltimore vs. Texans: liking Baltimore, but I think it's tighter than 9 points. Take the Texans. 36.5 o/u, take the over. $10 2 spot virtual play.
Packers vs. Giants: They were a close game in the regular season, so I can't see it being a blow out. It's playoffs, so all the teams are here to game. with a 9 point spread, take the Giants and the +9 points. 53 o/u, take the over.
I'm down $4 from last week, lets see if I make it up here!
GOOO NINERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment