Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pacquio vs. Bradley Tonight

Why is it that I'm posting more about sports than I do about SolidWorks? one of these days I'll start talking about more geeky stuff.

But in the meantime, lets look at Pacquiao vs. Bradley. Pacman is a 4:1 favorite. I'd never go against Manny because he is the pride of the Philippines, and the sports all time best! But when you look at it from a gambling perspective, it doesn't make sense.

Check out this article:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pacquiao-vs-bradley-odds-outlook-fan-033000658--box.html;_ylt=A2KJjb0jutNPBVMA.EFNbK5_

Manny is -450, which means you need to bet $450 to win $100. Bradley is +350: wager $100 to win $350. Manny has a 15 win streak. Bradley has never lost. Manny is on top of the boxing world. Bradley is still looking up. Roach thinks Pacquiao will shred him. Pacquiao has God in his corner. Wager my 450 imaginary bones on Pacquiao.

The other odd was the "over/under" of 9.5 rounds. Over 9.5 is -240. Under 9.5 is +190. Manny's last 5 fights have gone the distance. Bradley has had gone the distance 5 out of 8 times. Roach thinks Pacquiao will shred him.Take the under. Wager my 190 imaginary bones.

There. I said it. My predictions for this fight. And will Minny Mayweather ever fight Pacman. I doubt it. He's a bi7ch...and with a perfect record I wouldn't blame him.

GO MANNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment